- Theoretical part and practical part (without stringing)
- Replacing the base grip
- SBS (string bed stiffness) & its importance
- Types of tournament machines
- The results of the machines & their SBS
- Practical part (stringing)
- How to string a frame according to the ERSA
- Stringing using various systems (5 different ATW, Gosen, etc).
- Aesthetics & its importance in stringing.
- Analysis of the technique of each attendee
- A resume of the ERSA exams & diplomas
Place: To be determined
Contact, information & reservations:
ERSA SPAIN: Richard Parnell
TEL: 639 564 132